Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA plan with, 3% matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- A progressive work environment where non-traditional thinking is valued
- Opportunities to learn, we’ll pay for you to attend conference and events
- Free climbing gym membership
- Chair massages
- A stocked fridge with breakfast, lunch, snack and drinks
What We're Looking For
- You’re crazy talented at managing interactive projects from concept to design to implementation. You’ve got lots of ideas and you’re not afraid to share them. You can manage client expectations, budgets, assets, and scopes like it’s no big thing. Organization and attention to detail are your jam. Most importantly, you can interpret what the client needs, and work with creative and development teams to deliver the right stuff, each and every time. You own the process and make sure it’s working. If it doesn’t, you take ownership to fix it. Sound familiar?
- Experience in interactive project management. You’re comfortable in the role from the start.
- Familiarity with healthcare research and development of mobile applications, large-scale websites, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills. You can effectively communicate with all required teams including internal, clients, and vendors to collect necessary assets and requirements for project success.
- Proven ability to prioritize. You understand the clients’ priorities, our deadlines, and can align resources accordingly. It’s a breeze for you to gather the client aims and set realistic project and team goals and expectations.
- Experience with project management software (JIRA). You can run projects from start to finish in the tool, with specific attention to managing tickets.
- In-depth product understanding and knowledge is a must. You are a quality assurance (QA) pro when testing the technology, you can catch bugs and mistakes.
- You know how to motivate and support a team and you can work with engineers.
- Flexibility to navigate challenges or shifts in direction.
The problems are yours to anticipate and decipher. You are here to drive the solution. You make it happen! You are the one who makes the system hum. Every requirement. Every deadline. Every challenge. You take personal responsibility for executional perfection.