Senior Product Manager - happyMedium
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA plan with, 3% matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- A progressive work environment where non-traditional thinking is valued
- Opportunities to learn, we’ll pay for you to attend conference and events
- Free climbing gym membership
- Chair massages
- A stocked fridge with breakfast, lunch, snack and drinks
What We're Looking For
- You are in the know on trends and technologies. You’ve got lots of ideas and you’re not afraid to share them. You can manage client expectations, budgets, assets and scopes in your sleep and organization and attention to detail are your jam. Most importantly, you can interpret what the client needs, and deliver the best solution each and every time by working with the creative and development teams. You own the process and make sure it’s working. If it doesn’t, you take ownership to fix it.
- 7-10 years experience in interactive product and team management. You’re comfortable in the role from the start.
- Experience with development of mobile applications, large-scale websites and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication skills. You can effectively communicate with all required teams including internal, clients and vendors to collect necessary assets and requirements for project success.
- Strategic thinker. You can gather client goals/objectives, deliver strategic recommendations and set realistic client and project expectations.
- Proven ability to prioritize. You understand the clients’ priorities, our deadlines and can align resources accordingly.
- You know how to motivate and support a team to deliver best-in-class work. You can work with engineers.
- Agile project management experience. You can run a project from start to finish in JIRA or a similar project management tool.
- Quality Assurance experience. You can catch bugs and mistakes during QA, because you learn your product inside and out.
- Proven success navigating issues. The problems are yours to anticipate and decipher. You are here to drive the solution.
- You make it happen. You are the one who makes the system hum. Every requirement. Every deadline. Every challenge. You take personal responsibility for executional perfection.